I am thrilled to announce the Onapsis nCase Partner Program has been included in CRN’s 2021 Partner Program Guide for the second year in a row! This annual guide is a definitive list of the most rewarding partner programs from technology companies that provide products and services through the IT channel. The Channel Company’s research team analyzed each vendor’s partner program to compile this guide. Each program was scored based on several factors, including investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support and communication. Based on that assessment, the Onapsis nCase Partner Program program stands among the top technology suppliers in the IT channel, providing excellent value and support for solution providers.
In the past year, we made significant investments to improve our partner ecosystem and benefits. Partners will now see better models for client assessments and MSSP offerings. In 2021, we will continue to drive partners to success through training, enablement and allowing more global system integrators to build out their own Onapsis practices with dedicated resources. We are also expanding our partner footprint, with EMEA and APAC channel directors to cover the global program.
Members of the nCase Partner Program benefit from exclusive access to our specialized knowledge base, expertise and insight into ERP security best practices. This makes Onapsis partners uniquely qualified to help their customers implement, support, assess, analyze and remediate security and compliance programs within their business-critical infrastructure. Onapsis is dedicated to building profitable relationships, growing your business and providing value to both you and your customers. With this unique functionality, Onapsis can help you grow revenue, expand relationships and deliver value throughout your customers’ organizations.
Some of the benefits of our partner program:
- New product and service offerings that support emerging business-critical application transformation, cloud migration and regulatory compliance use cases
- Improved revenue margins with a trusted leader in protecting business-critical applications
- Participation in deal registration by reselling Onapsis technology solutions
- Access to Onapsis's market-leading technology for use in consulting engagements
- The ability to incorporate Onapsis technology, experts and analytics into managed security service offerings
- Product integrations to drive value within the security and audit ecosystem
- Exclusive access to sales and technical training, as well as branding and lead generation programs
- Significant services revenue built around The Onapsis Platform
To learn more about becoming an Onapsis partner, visit our partner page here.