Combine your strengths with Onapsis to help your customers protect what matters most.
Expand your service offerings and provide your customers with the most comprehensive business-critical application security and compliance solutions available by partnering with Onapsis.
Because Onapsis offers the industry’s most complete business-critical application security and compliance solution—providing customers with unprecedented ERP application visibility, monitoring, assessment and compliance capabilities—you can expand your advisory and technical services offerings to support digital transformation, cloud migration and regulatory compliance initiatives.
- Help customers understand their ERP threat landscape and protect their business-critical applications, whether they are managed on-premises or in the cloud
- Enable customers to automate ERP and IT control audit activities and prevent compliance violations (e.g., SOX, GDPR, PCI-DSS)
- Accelerate modernization (e.g., S4/HANA implementation) and cloud migration projects by building security and compliance in from the start
Benefits of becoming an Onapsis strategic alliance partner
- Opportunity to address emerging ERP projects, such as digital transformation, risk management, incident response, cloud migration and compliance audits
- Potential to add new revenue streams by solving problems not addressed by existing product lines
- More opportunities to lower your customers’ ERP threat profiles and alert them to imminent risks in today’s cybersecurity landscape
- Ability to provide a complete consulting offering around SOC transformation, incident response, insider threats and business risk that includes threat intelligence specifically around ERP systems
Support From Onapsis
- Access to industry experts with firsthand knowledge of the latest business-critical application security issues and solutions
- The opportunity to engage in joint marketing initiatives with Onapsis to drive demand for your solutions
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal, demo environment and training materials
WHAT OUR PARTNERS
“With Onapsis we are able to deliver the protection our customers need for their most critical applications, data and processes.”
“Before Onapsis, we couldn’t address a major need for our most valuable clients: securing mission-critical processes that help them run their business.”