We’re back for a second time with our holiday tradition, AppsMas! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sharing blogs that cover best practices for protecting your SAP applications, a look back at the 2022 ERP threat landscape, and predictions for the new year to help inform your 2023 ERP security strategy.
Let’s kick it off today with a level set on the state of ERP security and key resources for your consideration, specific to where your organization is on its journey to securing your business applications. Below, you’ll find a curated list of resources, threat intelligence, and executive insights to inform your ERP security strategy.
Still coming up to speed on why you need an ERP security strategy? Start here:
- Over a dozen new on-demand webinars on topics ranging from protecting your organization during your SAP S/4HANA migration to how Dow Chemical uses the Onapsis Platform to bring together their compliance and cybersecurity functions
- A new whitepaper on the need for an application security testing solution specifically tailored to your SAP applications
- Migrate to S/4HANA with security at top of mind with our new infographic
- CEO perspective on the importance of business application security
- A new offering designed to kickstart your SAP vulnerability management process and easily align with the SAP Security Baseline
Ready to dig into ERP threat intelligence and research on the current threat landscape? Check out the below:
- 12 SAP Patch Day blogs from Onapsis Research Labs
- Our second joint report with SAP on three critical vulnerabilities affecting Internet Communication Manager (ICMAD)
- A webcast with CISA and SAP on observed active exploitation attempts against three existing and previously patched SAP vulnerabilities
Looking for a C-Suite perspective on events from the year? Read these articles:
- CEO Mariano Nunez shares insights on how Colonial Pipeline exposed gaps in cybersecurity postures and actions to defend the nation’s critical infrastructure
- Following the Costa Rica cyberattacks, CTO JP Perez-Etchegoyen shares essential tips governments should follow to prevent and remediate attacks
- Onapsis Research Labs threat intelligence on threat actor group Elephant Beetle, known to target unpatched vulnerabilities
Curious on how Onapsis is partnering with industry leaders and government organizations to secure business applications? See these:
- Thomas Frénéhard on the GRC team at SAP and Brian Tremblay, Compliance Practice Leader at Onapsis share how companies can prepare themselves to comply with the SEC's new proposed cybersecurity requirements
- Onapsis and SAP partner to release joint research and threat intelligence to help organizations secure their crown jewels
- Tips for how organizations can demonstrate compliance for SAP applications under Australia’s SOCI Act
Want to learn more about who we are? Take a look through some things we did this year:
- The launch of the Onapsis Research Labs (ORL) Threat Intel Center and a huge accomplishment from Onapsis Research Labs on discovering 1000+ vulnerabilities in business applications
- Worked with industry partners to raise $1 million to help fund courses for Bay Area students pursuing careers in cybersecurity
- Supported over a dozen charities worldwide through our Onapsis Cares program
- Recognized among the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine
- Our Flexible Fridays initiative to offer greater flexibility, help mitigate meeting fatigue, and support work/life balance.
Keep up with AppsMas by following us on LinkedIn and subscribing to our blog.