Deliver even more value to your clients by offering them industry-leading business-critical application security and compliance solutions from Onapsis.
Enable your clients to benefit from new levels of business intelligence, assurance and governance for their SAP or Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) systems.
Onapsis has built a reputation as a valued partner and trusted advisor to cybersecurity and compliance-focused value-added resellers. Because we offer the industry’s most complete business-critical application security and compliance solution—providing clients unprecedented ERP application visibility, monitoring, assessment and compliance capabilities—you can expand your advisory relationship beyond security buyers to a broader enterprise audience.
We’ll back you by offering training to empower you to market, sell and implement Onapsis solutions within the context of existing vulnerability assessment and management processes and compliance gap analysis.
Benefits of becoming an Onapsis reseller
- Opportunity to address emerging ERP projects, such as digital transformation, risk management, incident response, cloud migration and compliance audits
- Ability to drive new ROI from current security technology investments, such as SIEM
- The chance to expand your reach within your existing customer base to include the office of the Chief Information Officer and Chief Audit Executive/Risk Officer
- The potential to add new revenue streams by solving problems not addressed by existing product lines
Support From Onapsis
- Deal registration and referral commissions
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal
- Executive briefing sessions for top-performing partners
- Direct access to technical support and research resources
- Web-based technical and sales training
- Free access to Onapsis technology solutions
- Access to marketing lead generation programs
WHAT OUR PARTNERS
“With Onapsis we are able to deliver the protection our customers need for their most critical applications, data and processes.”
“Before Onapsis, we couldn’t address a major need for our most valuable clients: securing mission-critical processes that help them run their business.”