You can help your customers build their cyber resilience by incorporating Onapsis technology into your solutions.
Whether you are seeking to incorporate vulnerability assessments or policy and compliance gap analysis into your solutions, Onapsis is the partner of choice.
Using open API capabilities, our technology partners and customers can create logical integration with a variety of solutions, including: Security Information Event Management (SIEM); Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC); SAP® GRC Security Management, Network Security, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Incident Response, Risk Management and more.
Onapsis is proud to be Oracle® and SAP EDP installation certified and a member of the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development, ensuring our customers and partners benefit from the most up-to-date technology.
Benefits of becoming an Onapsis technology partner
- The ability to augment SIEM, GRC and Vulnerability Assessment solutions with ERP application log visibility
- The ability to integrate continuous monitoring for security vulnerabilities and compliance gaps affecting ERP, HCM, Business Intelligence, CRM and Supply Chain Management applications
- The ability to help customers prioritize remediation actions by security risk level based on business context for SAP platforms and systems
- Increased differentiation of your solutions to include support for business-critical application security capabilities
- Direct access to the industry's leading business-critical application security vendor
- The opportunity to engage in joint marketing initiatives with Onapsis to drive demand for your solutions
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal, demo environment, training materials and NFR solutions
WHAT OUR PARTNERS
“Before Onapsis, we couldn’t address a major need for our most valuable clients: securing mission-critical processes that help them run their business.”
Become a Partner
If you want to differentiate yourself from your competition while providing more value to your customers, talk to Onapsis about our partnership programs.