As a top Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), you can work in concert with Onapsis to provide enterprises with comprehensive protection for their SAP® and Oracle® platforms.
Gain the ability to deliver industry-leading ERP security as a cloud-based platform or integrated suite of services.
Through the Onapsis MSSP program, you can deploy Onapsis as a cloud-based platform for individual clients, or as part of an integrated suite of managed security services. Onapsis services can be integrated with key security logging and networking infrastructures, SAP platforms and GRC capabilities. Onapsis also incorporates threat intelligence reporting as it applies to your clients’ business requirements.
Benefits of becoming an Onapsis MSSP partner
- Ability to expand service offerings to support clients’ digital transformation, cloud migration and compliance projects related to SAP and Oracle EBS applications
- Increased ROI on the services you deliver to your clients—helping them integrate SAP and Oracle visibility and governance capabilities into your larger, managed SOC service offerings for complete operational application security management
- Increased margins while delivering next-generation business-critical application security and compliance solutions and expertise to your clients
Other ways to partner with us:TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCES STRATEGIC ALLIANCES VALUE-ADDED RESELLERS
Support From Onapsis
- Access to industry experts with firsthand knowledge of the latest business-critical application security issues and solutions
- The opportunity to engage in joint marketing initiatives with Onapsis to drive demand for your solutions
- Access to the Onapsis Partner Portal, demo environment and training materials
What our partners are saying
“With Onapsis we are able to deliver the protection our customers need for their most critical applications, data and processes.”
Become a Partner
Differentiate yourself from the competition, while providing more value to your customers.
Talk to us about The Onapsis nCase Partner Program.