Cyber Tech Talk
ERP Security 101:
5 Things Every Leader & Organization Should Be Doing to Secure ERP
Traditional cybersecurity investments have focused on defending the perimeter with little attention paid to the application layer. More importantly, those applications enable the most critical business functions of your organization, such as financials, manufacturing, and the supply chain. With SAP as the core technology foundation for many large enterprises, it presents an attractive target for malicious actors. Building from basic security hygiene to advanced concepts, you can play a key role in ensuring that strategic operations and critical processes of your business are protected. Key strategies to maintain compliance and better mitigate risk across your SAP landscape.
In this session you will learn:
- How and why it’s imperative to include SAP security in your overall cybersecurity strategy
- Fundamental concepts for SAP business-critical application cybersecurity & compliance
- Key strategies to maintain compliance and better mitigate risk across your SAP landscape
- Active and elevated SAP exploitation activity identified by Onapsis Research Labs
- CISA’s Catalog of Known Exploited Vulnerabilities and the SAP vulnerabilities highlighted as critically important to patch
Director, Onapsis Product Marketing
Beth is a results-driven marketer with more than 15 years of experience and excels at solving complex business challenges, leading product marketing and cross-functional teams, and translating technical benefits into business value. She has held various product marketing, technology partner marketing, and channel marketing roles at small cybersecurity and technology companies, as well as large organizations, including Cisco and Akamai.