Security Deep Dive
With Deep Dish!
Date: Thursday, September 2nd
Time: 11 AM CT / 12 PM ET
Join SAP cybersecurity expert, Shane MacDonald, for a discussion and live demo on how to understand the security consequences of SAP system vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and missing patches while optimizing workflows and automating manual tasks to keep your most critical applications secure and compliant.
This session will cover:
- Review what steps all enterprises should take to protect their most critical systems from ransomware
- Automatically discovering and inventorying all assets to identify interconnectivity and possible rogue systems
- Assessing system security or code issues and their business impact so you can understand risk
- Prioritizing remediation efforts based on criticality and impact, including actionable fixes so SAP teams know what and how to fix
- Protecting mission-critical applications running on-premises and hosted on cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, including SAP, Salesforce, and SuccessFactors
- Supporting a variety of SAP systems, including SAP Netweaver ABAP, JAVA, ABAP/JAVA; SAP Business Objects; SAP HANA and HANA/XSA databases